Project: DRAGONFLY is a new approach in High Content Screening.
Due to current IP steps, we can speak very little about this right now. As our policy is "default to open" we will upload more about this exciting project as soon as possible.
What we can say is this:
- It will have no motion induced image artifacts.
- It will have a major decrease in cycle time and financial costs over existing approaches.
- It uses our "4-R's" design paradigm, where we use many, less expensive optical elements to achieve an overall cost saving, but higher throughput.
- Many fewer moving parts, less chance of mechanical breakdown.
- It would have a finite set of optical modes, including fluorescence, brightfield and polarization.