Our people will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safety of colleagues, themselves and others and to prevent harm to the environment. They will:
• Identify, assess and take steps to control health, safety and environmental hazards associated with their work;
• Immediately stop any work that appears to be unsafe or hazardous to the environment;
• Be familiar with emergency procedures, and ensure visitors are familiar with these procedures; and
• Report any workplace health, safety or environmental incidents so action can be taken.
Our people must not:
• Undertake work unless trained, competent, medically fit and sufficiently rested and alert to do so;
• Undertake work if they may be impaired by drugs or alcohol (illegal, legal or prescribed); or
• Walk past an unsafe or dangerous situation without taking steps to render the situation safe or notify the responsible person.