Our people will:
- Maintain confidentiality of information, including commercial information, of Molten-Labs and others; and
- Observe the confidentiality and privacy of personal information held by Molten-Labs.
- They must not use or disclose confidential information without approval from their senior manager.
- Confidential information includes:
- Information relating to Molten-Labs, its people or its work, including interactions with the Government, that is not publicly available;
- Confidential Government information and information of third parties which they have access to as a consequence of their work with Molten-Labs; and
- New knowledge or research data which has not been approved for publication